Pulse Medic Services has grown to become the UK’s most popular First-Aid Training provider. What makes us different
- All profits go into addressing our four challenges which is shown in our Business Strategy
- We believe that clinicians make the best teachers will real life experiences.
- We believe in giving back and engaging the community.
- All our specialist trainers are HSE Accredited Qualified Senior Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses.
- We will travel to your location to deliver courses for groups of Severn or more.
- Resuscitation council UK trained staff.
- We also have our own training suites all around the UK
- All our staff is currently practicing medics.
- Our courses can be tailored to any industry, construction, health care, science and more,
How can we help? We are Pulse Medic. We offer high quality training courses for the workplace. Our courses are specifically designed to equip you with both the knowledge and confidence to deal with both minor and major incidents and emergencies at and in around your or your employees workplace.
What makes our first aid courses different?
Our courses don’t just help you meet your compliance responsibilities. They go beyond that. We provide you with the best service and make sure that you have the highest skills in first aid possible.
Qualified medical personnel -Our team of skilled trainers are all qualified clinical practitioners whom are all currently still practicing within Accident Emergency departments and critical care units in London hospitals.
We come to you –Provided you have a suitable venue for participants to practice simulated incidents, we will travel to your chosen location to carry out the training.
But don’t trust us look at our feedback …
Bespoke courses to suit your needs To make sure you get what you need from the course, we can tailor our courses to specifically suit your business and industry. That is why we are in the top three best UK Firms.
Practical training equipment- We also provide our own training equipment, which conforms to the latest first aid standards, to ensure our clients get the best learning experience. If you wish to arrange training at one of our London-based training suites, please call us today on 0800 689 9213 or use our free online system to Book a Place.