Project Management Apprentice-Jobs
In this job you will be…
- Providing support in the delivery of projects and assignments
- Delivering elements of Project Management assignments under the supervision of more senior members of staff
- Able to take a simple brief from a more senior members of staff and act upon it
- Providing all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing general support to Project Teams
Your training will…
Start with an 18-24 month Higher Project Management apprenticeship, which combines training and work-based assessment, covering: Leadership skills, Communications, Finance & risk management and Stakeholder management.
You will gain Associate of Project Management (APM), and EAL Level 4 Diploma in Project Management. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £47k in a project management role.
Who should apply…
- Someone that can provide support in the delivery of projects and assignments
- Someone that can deliver elements of Project Management assignments under the supervision of more senior members of staff
- Someone that can take a simple brief from a more senior members of staff and act upon it
- Someone that can work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Someone that can provide general support to Project Teams
- Someone at that is minimum age 18, plus an A level or Level 3 in a similar subject or an existing project management award i.e. Prince 2
- Salary: £12.600 + £400 benefit spend.
- Benefits Allowance and access to other Flexible Benefits.
- Where applicable, Pension Plan and Auto-Enrolment
- At least 20 days holiday & up to 4 additional days study leave per annum
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.