PulseMedic and Teespring join forces. Our mission at Teespring is to remove the barriers between great ideas and bringing them to market. By removing every pain point and every risk, we believe we can empower millions of people to launch their own products with the same quality and economies of scale as a major retail brand.
Pulse Medic London-based group is more than a First Aid training and consultancy project. Its remit is to train everyone in key skills as well as First Aid in the workplace and the community.
In addition to providing lifesaving skills to businesses and communities, Pulse Medic also teaches resuscitation techniques to staff at NHS hospitals around the UK.
Pulse Medic is now working to provide FREE emergency lifesaving training to people in London through the British Heart Foundation’s accredited Heartstart program. Nationally, Heartstart has trained more than 2.6 million people in communities and schools around the country to know what to do if someone suffers a heart attack or has been seriously hurt.
- We believe that clinicians make the best teachers will real life experiences.
- We believe in giving back and engaging the community.
- We take Pride in what we do and the delivery of our sessions.
- All our specialist trainers are HSE-Accredited Senior Doctors and Nurses
- We will travel to your location to deliver Courses.
- We are all Senior NHS staff.
- We also have our own training suites all around the UK.
- Our prices are more competitive than all our major competitors.
Arranging your First Aid Training is so simple. Thousands have made meaningful profits to support their hobbies, families, and benefit their communities. Hundreds of people are making over six figures per year through Teespring.