This course is aimed at all staff working in the care environment. Candidates will gain a better understand of incontinence and the affect it has on an individual. Candidates will learn the different types of incontinence and how best to deal with it. This course will also give candidates the opportunity to discuss their own roles and how they currently manage individuals who suffer from incontinence.
- What the term “Incontinence” means
- The possible causes of incontinence
- To understand the different types of incontinence awareness
- Identify aids available to manage incontinence
- Risk factors involved for both males and females
- Formulated management plans
Refreshed in accordance with your company guidelines, local and national authoritative guidelines and any regulatory requirements – TO ORDER, CLICK ‘BOOK IT’ BELOW AND LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND ADD THE COURSE TO YOUR BASKET, IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT CHOOSE YOUR USER STYLE AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER