Leave your GP or Dentist Resuscitation Training to our specialist team of Instructors.
REQUEST A COURSE AT YOUR VENUE (MIN 6).
Under guidance of the British Medical Association, GMC, and the Resuscitation Council, Clinical Staff must receive basic life support (CPR and AED) training resuscitation training annually. By qualified resuscitation officers.
At Pulse Medic, we understand that busy schedules make this difficult and delivering excellent patient care is your primary interest.
Which is why we are happy to come to your surgery or clinic, at the time most convenient to you. Whether you prefer daytime, evenings or weekends, just let us know and we’ll be there.
Pulse Medic is now the leading supplier of Medical GP and Dentist Resuscitation Training to GP surgeries & Dentist Clinics.
And because our specialist training team includes Senior Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics, you will receive the best training to GP practices & Dentist Clinics in the UK.
- Recommended training for jobs that require Level 3 resuscitation skills, e.g. dental technicians, dental hygienists, pool attendants.
- Meets Resuscitation standards for Level 3.
- Can be used as a Level 3 refresher course.
- Helps your workplace to meet health and safety standards.
- Specific resuscitation skills essential for your job.
Ideal course for Gp’s Gym, Doctors surgeries, Private Clinics, Dental Clinics, Nurses, Health care Professionals.
If in doubt look at our feedback from Trustpoilot
What you’ll gain
The course is practical and provides ample ‘hands-on’ time with equipment to ensure you can competently perform a range of resuscitation skills. On completion you will:
- Be a certificated Level 3 resuscitator.
- Knowledge of an use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Know how to use common resuscitation equipment.
Scene management , CPR/AED revision, Oropharyngeal airway, Bag/Mask resuscitator, ABCD apprach, Drugs, Suctioning, Oxygen delivery and many more just ask.
Arranging your Resuscitation Training is so simple.
If you wish to arrange training at your location anywhere in the UK, please call us today on 0800 689 9213.
If you wish to arrange training at one of our UK and London-based training suites, please call us today on 0800 689 9213 or use our free online booking system.
We look forward to hearing from you.