Pulse Medic Services Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on January 10, 2016.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://www.pulsemedicservices.co.uk/ (“the Site”) operated by Pulse Medic Services (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.pulsemedicservices.co.uk/.
By accessing or using the site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Pulse Medic Services and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Pulse Medic Services.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
External Course Terms and Conditions
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn with Pulse Medic. The following terms and conditions are therefore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
1. Bookings must be made be completed on our training booking system. In the case for single bookings this is done via our web APP. We can take provisional bookings via the telephone but they can only be conﬁrmed once in receipt of the completed form.
2. Sometimes a deposit of 50% is required no later than 30 days prior to the course start. The remaining balance can be cleared prior to the commencement of your course or after the course (subject to approval). 30-day invoice accounts are subject to approval. Certiﬁcates remain the property of Pulse Medic until the full balance is cleared.
3. The full balance of your course is required to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the course start.
4. If you have to cancel your course the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to course – No charge.
- Two to four weeks prior to course -50% Refund
- Less than two days prior to course -No Refund
In House Terms and Conditions
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be made in writing and received by Pulse Medic Ltd by the due date.
- If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the 75% course fee remains payable for single bookings.
- If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
- If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse you from attending another session. In all cases, the full course fee remains! Pulse Medic Services firstname.lastname@example.org 0800 689 9213 www.pulsemedicservices.co.uk Pulse Medic Services is registered company in England and Wales Registration number 07881045 payable.
- However, in speciﬁc circumstances we may swap you onto the next available course to complete your training
- On occasions for unforeseen circumstances Pulse Medic may ﬁnd it necessary to cancel a course. For some circumstances which we cannot avoid. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the oﬀer of a free transfer to another date, or a full refund of fees paid. Pulse Medic. cannot be held responsible for any ﬁnancial loss cancellations may incur.
- If students are attending courses where a pre course requirement is required, then copies of certiﬁcates or evidence must be shown prior to commencing the course.
- All certiﬁcates remain the property of Pulse Medic Services. Ltd until full payment is received. If any replacement or duplicate certiﬁcates are required then an administration charge of £2.50 is payable per certiﬁcate.
- Students are responsible to forward all the relevant information and ID if asked to prove identity when asked if any exams are taking place.
Under UK Law, you can claim interest and debt recovery costs if another business is late paying for goods or a service.
If you haven’t already agreed when the money will be paid, the law says the payment is late after 30 days for public authorities and business transactions after either:
- the customer gets the invoice
- you deliver the goods or provide the service (if this is later).
You can agree a longer period for payments from one business to another – but if it’s longer than 60 days it must be fair to both businesses.
At present any invoices over that sixty day (60) threshold will be recovered by our independent commercial and debt recovery & collection services. At this point all certificates must be returned.